Whether you want to lose weight, tone up, get healthy, change your habits, or start a new diet, you’ll love MyFitnessPal.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
See for yourself why MyFitnessPal is the world’s most popular health and fitness app.
TRACKING FOOD IS FAST AND EASY
• Biggest Food Database — 6+ million foods in our database including global items and cuisines.
• Barcode Scanner — Simply scan barcodes to log foods. 4+ million barcodes recognized.
• Recipe Importer — Easily import the nutrition information for the recipes you cook.
• Restaurant Logging — Quickly log menu items from your favorite restaurants.
• Food Insights — Learn how to make healthier choices about the foods you eat.
• Personalized Experience — Create your own foods, recipes, and meals and save favorites.
• Calorie Counter — We automatically calculate the calories in your foods, meals and recipes.
• Track All Nutrients — Calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, vitamins, and more.
• Customize Your Diary — Log breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks or create your own meals.
Water Tracking — Log water in cups, ounces or ml. We save your recently logged amounts.
REACH YOUR GOALS
• Choose A Goal — We support weight loss, weight gain, and weight maintenance goals.
• Goal Setting — Create your own goals or let us create personalized goals for you.
Change Habits — It’s almost like having a nutrition coach right inside your pocket.
LOG YOUR EXERCISE AND STEPS
• Connect 50+ Apps & Devices — Syncing your workouts is easy and automatic.
• Choose From 350+ Exercises — Or create your own exercises and workouts.
• Log Cardio Exercises — Including running, walking, biking, swimming, yoga, pilates and more.
• Log Strength Exercises — Including sets, reps, and weight per set.
• Track Steps — Set a daily step goal and see a graph of your step history.
We connect with all your favorite apps and devices — Including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, the Health app, UA Record and many more!
GET SUPPORT AND MOTIVATION
• Add Friends — Connect with friends for an extra layer of support and accountability.
• Join Our Community — Find motivation, support, tips, and advice in our active forums.
Newsfeed Updates — Share your accomplishments and see friend’s progress in the news feed.
CELEBRATE YOUR SUCCESS
• Chart Your Progress — Stay motivated with a graph of how you’re improving over time.
• Progress Photos — Add photos to your weight entries to see and celebrate your progress.
• Nutrition Reports — View a history of your calories, macros, and nutrient intake.
• Share Your Progress — Help inspire friends and family members on their own health journey.
Download MyFitnessPal and start living a happier and healthier life today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer monthly and annual auto-renewing subscription options.
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Aug 17, 2020
Whether you want to log your lowest weight in years, your first run in weeks, or your heart healthy afternoon snack, we know you count on MyFitnessPal to be working smoothly.
That’s why this release is full of bug fixes, performance updates, and improved reliability so we can be there to support you during every moment of your health journey.
We hope you enjoy and happy tracking!
I’ve always had issues with eating properly. Last year I’d always skip breakfast, eat a small side for school lunch, and eat a moderate dinner. (I guess it was due to my mental health but I never realized it until now) Anyways, I would repeat this unhealthy pattern and always wondered why I was so skinny. I felt so ugly every time I looked in the mirror, where I criticized and shamed my body until I ran out of insults. For months I tried everything to gain weight, from eating loads of junk food (thinking it would help me) to drinking just protein shakes as a meal. It was up until a few weeks ago when I finally realized I wasn’t consuming enough calories (alongside the fact that I wasn’t eating enough). Ever since I got this app (just about 4 weeks ago), I have been eating a healthy amount of food. I’ve gained weight in the places I’ve wanted to gain weight, and I haven’t felt this happy about my body in years. I’ve always had issues with committing to the daily 2,000 calorie diet, but this app has helped me eat the normal amount and I am so grateful🥺. It has also changed my eating habits—I used to eat junk food in unhealthy amounts but using this app has helped me stay away from fatty foods and has guided me towards eating not only healthier foods, but eating them in healthy amounts. Thanks to this app, my body finally looks like a normal person’s body. Thank you so much to the team that keeps this app running.
SSJ Klahr ,
A great service providing a platform for success on a human health quest. The My Fitness Pal application allows anyone to compile a detailed log of nutritional and fitness info into an easy to use, easy to interpret, easy to afford (free), and simple to navigate system. The breakdown of information into multiple charts and graphs is a phenomenal resource. The flexibility of being able to modify multiple facets of your goals such as macro nutrients, weight loss/gain per week, etc. is extremely intuitive and suitable for a wide range of fitness/nutritional goals. Nearly anyone can master this application within a reasonable timeframe of consistent effort and in turn become the master of their fitness/health destiny. My Fitness Pal has provided a great service and allowed for anyone with the desire to do so to achieve the best version of themselves possible. Also, after a long endeavor spanning months or years and reviewing your data in retrospect allows for a particular cognizance for what worked well and what did not. This, in turn, provides a chance to hone an adequate regimen into the ultimate program fine tuned to your personal goals. My Fitness pal provides an amenity that fosters a healthier and happier human race to those who utilize it. This application has earned a large following of motivated individuals for these reasons and stood the test of time. Go forth and conquer your goals with profound efficiency.
Easy to use, wish focus was on health
This app is very easy to use to log the food you eat – what I mainly use it for, to stay balanced. It’s far more efficient than in 2010, when I first started using it. I spend maybe 5 minutes a day total logging my food intake. I like that it includes nutrition breakdowns so I can pinpoint when I’m lacking iron, or calcium, or etc in my overall diet.
What I don’t like is that there is not much language change when you go from “loosing weight” or “gaining weight” settings to just maintain weight. Every day when I finish logging food and exercise, it says, “If every day were like today, you’d weight xxx pounds in 5 weeks!” I understand why this concept is useful in maintaining weight, but I suggest that it be done less often.
Perhaps it could be a weekly recap, or a button you could push to check whether your habits will lead to incremental weight gain (much like you have to navigate to the nutrition breakdown when you want to see it). I know that on Easter Sunday, I ate richer foods and more of them than is healthy everyday; I don’t need that reminder just before bed. It steals some of my joy in the day and in the celebration I chose to indulge in that day. Maybe have something pop up that is encouraging every once and a while – like you hit your calcium goal this week! Or you logged exercise 5 days! Something that is focused on weekly, not daily, behavior. And something actually encouraging and NOT focused on weight!